PETA BEAR

PETA BEAR
THE CREW MASCOT

Monday, June 24, 2024

Crying Ichabod... Pride Month Gone Bad For Him?




The Prophet Dervish Z Sanders

June 23, 2024 at 1:16 PM

"I strongly dislike Christian fundamentalist bigots like Harrison Butker."

Rattrapper June 22, 2024 at 1:24 PM

How's your month going, Dervish?

The Prophet Dervish Z Sanders June 23, 2024 at 6:01 AM

"Mystere is a chickensh!t liar and a moron. You did not watch the video that was the topic of discussion in the prior thread. After making a huge deal about me saying (when I first commented) I had not. I called you out on that and you ran away."


Now you are NOT commenting on the topic of Minus FJ's post again. Just trying to annoy me. As usual. You're the troll, Mystere.

Rattrapper June 23, 2024 at 5:24 PM

πŸ”ΊπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ”Ί

Pride month gone badly for you, Ichabod Derpwood bin §atan~§ander$666?  You need to go back to your mamala for your little binky, Ichabod Derpwood bin §atan~§ander$666.

9 comments:

  1. Why are you quoting a comment I made and attributing it to this "Ichabod Derpwood bin §atan~§ander$666" from your delusions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooo... Your sugar daddy paid your Internet bill so you wouldn't need to deep throat some sicko to get service? And you serviced your sugar Pee Paw to get your new "binky boing boing" to play with yourself on the web?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

      Delete
  2. I suspect Mystere will be at the Cypress Pride celebration dancing his butt off in his gay thong panties and assless chaps... sickening many near him. And likely causing quite a few people to lose their lunches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your queer fixation to be at some fake event to watch some freaks shaking their CHA CHAs in your face for you to sniff and lick is your sick pipe dream, Dervish.

      Poking God in His eyes is a BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAAAAD THING,Dervish!

      But, I'm not the one poking God's Eyes and receiving HIS WRATH. And that, IS, a GOOD THING!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

      Delete
    2. The event isn't fake. It is real. Look at the link. Though I don't know what people attending it will be doing. I was just guessing what you're going to do when you attend the REAL event. It's June 29 (this coming Saturday) 11pm to 6pm at 9600 Graham Street in Cypress CA. But you probably already knew that.

      If poking God in his eyes is so bad (4 "bads" and one "baaaad") then WHY do you keep doing it, Mystere?

      "I'm not the one poking God's Eyes and receiving HIS WRATH".

      You are. You poke God's eyes continuously all day long.

      I have never sniffed or licked any dude's "cha-cha". That's your fantasy. Or, not your "fantasy" because you're sniffing and licking dude's cha-chas all the time. Often at that gay brothel you keep babbling about. I'd bet you hang out there a LOT.

      Delete
  3. I have better things to do than waste my time at some freak show, unlike you. You let your pooches sniff and lick your cha cha. Sadly that led to the end of one of your mutts last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ”ΊIchabod weptπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ”Ί

      Delete
  4. I don't know this "Ichabod" you keep babbling about or why I should care if he is crying.

    ReplyDelete