A Blog Troll's Worst Nighmare!!
So you're a big fan of his transvestite character from the Rocky Horror Picture Show, huh?
I could care less about that show, DerFuher Adolf Ze Buttplug Nincompoop Hitler-Sanders. Tim Curry did other shows that were actually funny.
His Home Alone gig was hilarious.
You like home alone 2 because donald trump has a cameo in it? I bet you think that every movie donald trump was in should have won best picture and donald trump gotten best actor...🙄
So you're a big fan of his transvestite character from the Rocky Horror Picture Show, huh?
ReplyDeleteI could care less about that show, DerFuher Adolf Ze Buttplug Nincompoop Hitler-Sanders. Tim Curry did other shows that were actually funny.
DeleteHis Home Alone gig was hilarious.
DeleteYou like home alone 2 because donald trump has a cameo in it? I bet you think that every movie donald trump was in should have won best picture and donald trump gotten best actor...🙄
ReplyDelete