Monday, August 24, 2026

Terrible Tehran


 

12 comments:

  1. I think it is quite possible Scott Bessent will take the blame when this strategy fails. He can be thrown under the bus by donald. Scott is gay and married to a man. You're ok with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who cares, DerFuher Adolf Ze Buttplug Nincompoop Hitler-Sanders? You apparently have a gay sexual fantasy involving him.

      Delete
    2. You're the one who cares about people being gay. I didn't know or care until yesterday. And I have no sexual fantasies about him. I think he's a despicable Turd. You must be referring to your own sexual fantasies.

      Delete
    3. You're obsessed with Scotty being gay, DerFuher. You want him so badly.

      Delete
  2. The United Spot moron says this is his last week? I clicked on the link (I usually don't) and he said he didn't get enough money from suckers. Sounds like good news👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You fell for the bait, DerFuher.

      Delete
    2. What bait? He's the one that indicated the United Spot was ending. You say he lied? I can't say I'm surprised. Righturds like yourself seem to think lying constantly is hilarious.

      Delete
  3. The person who commented anonymously has a point. I think his prediction could bear out. Scott Bessent, as a gay man, could be blamed when this strategy fails. China has said they aren't going to cooperate. And, in fact, will punish Chinese businesses that go along with what Turd-2 wants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is your comment, DerFuher Adolf Ze Buttplug Nincompoop Hitler-Sanders.

      Delete
  4. According to you, Scott is a "queertard", isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're fixated on Bessent because he has a brain, unlike your kind of gay guys.

      Delete
    2. Scott is an idiot. The plan to get Iran collapse Iran using economic sanctions will fail. China and Russia won't cooperate.

      Delete