Monday, September 14, 2026

Monday Memes Part 2: Yoko Ono Wants To ...



 

5 comments:

  1. I want to march with Yoko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say you should go for it, Mystere.

    Or Rattrapper. I know you abandoned the "Mystere" identity.

    Whatever you want to call yourself, it seems you want people to see your nude body.

    Though I'd have guessed you'd want to counter-protest. Due to loving the war in Iran so much. Because you think Iranians are happy to be dying and dancing in the streets to celebrate donald trump killing their kids and other family members. Which you think because you are very seriously mentally ill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you talking about, DerFuher Adolf Ze Nincompoop Hitler-Sanders? You obviously wrote that anonymous report about wanting to march with Yoko. I don't want to see her 93 year old naked body. That's gross! My educated guess is her body probably looks like a wrinkled prune. You're the one who's mentally ill.

      Delete
    2. By the way, when you click on the links, turn your volume up all the way. When you bend over to pray to your god, your god Allah will be very pleased with you.

      Delete