This must be your favorite fake holiday. btw, there was never any such conversation between Chris Christie and Reid Hoffman. Reid Hoffman is a billionaire. He doesn't need approval from Joe Biden to eat/obtain donuts or ice cream. Clearly you think he does. Given that you're a moron, it makes sense you'd believe this. You suffer from MANY inane delusions... as an insane person.
If by "much", you mean not at all. I don't care about either of these people. I only see that you're obsessed with them. You must be a chubby chaser.
I don't even know who the bottom person is. Your file name is Fat%20Tony%20Rodham.jpg... google says he died 7 years ago. So why did you attach his picture to your post?
This must be your favorite fake holiday. btw, there was never any such conversation between Chris Christie and Reid Hoffman. Reid Hoffman is a billionaire. He doesn't need approval from Joe Biden to eat/obtain donuts or ice cream. Clearly you think he does. Given that you're a moron, it makes sense you'd believe this. You suffer from MANY inane delusions... as an insane person.
ReplyDeleteTriggered much, Dervish?
DeleteIf by "much", you mean not at all. I don't care about either of these people. I only see that you're obsessed with them. You must be a chubby chaser.
DeleteI don't even know who the bottom person is. Your file name is Fat%20Tony%20Rodham.jpg... google says he died 7 years ago. So why did you attach his picture to your post?
Why don't you know, "Professor Prophet"? You're supposed to know everything. You claim to be a Professor and Prophet.
ReplyDelete