I have zero inbred cousins. I have never heard of the people in this video. I don't really talk to my cousins. I do know one of them hates gay people like you and supports donald trump. My guess is that video is fake or a prank. She could just be a mentally ill person (like you).
Your mental meltdown is absolutely funny, Dervish. Dovato, Cabenuva, Lybalvi, Cobenfy, Seroquel, Ingrezza, Rexulti, Abilify, Caplyta, Descovy, Vraylar, Austedo and Yeztugo have freakish side effects and interactions
One of your cousins hates you and your queers, eh, DerFuher Adolf Ze Buttplug Nincompoop Hitler-Sanders? You're an embarrassment to your one cousin who actually has a brain. Now that your mutts have taken their dirt naps, you're relying on your butt buddies to feel thrills between your L'eggs. Did you get that bulldog after listening to Urkel telling people that they need a bulldog in that "Your Favorite Attorney" TV ambulance chaser lawyer ad?
My cousin doesn't hate me. I have never taken any of the drugs you mention. I have no reason to take any of them. You probably know all about them because those are the drugs you take.
I have zero inbred cousins. I have never heard of the people in this video. I don't really talk to my cousins. I do know one of them hates gay people like you and supports donald trump. My guess is that video is fake or a prank. She could just be a mentally ill person (like you).
ReplyDelete😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
DeleteYour mental illness amuses you, huh?
DeleteYour mental meltdown is absolutely funny, Dervish. Dovato, Cabenuva, Lybalvi, Cobenfy, Seroquel, Ingrezza, Rexulti, Abilify, Caplyta, Descovy, Vraylar, Austedo and Yeztugo have freakish side effects and interactions
DeleteOne of your cousins hates you and your queers, eh, DerFuher Adolf Ze Buttplug Nincompoop Hitler-Sanders? You're an embarrassment to your one cousin who actually has a brain. Now that your mutts have taken their dirt naps, you're relying on your butt buddies to feel thrills between your L'eggs. Did you get that bulldog after listening to Urkel telling people that they need a bulldog in that "Your Favorite Attorney" TV ambulance chaser lawyer ad?
DeleteMy cousin doesn't hate me. I have never taken any of the drugs you mention. I have no reason to take any of them. You probably know all about them because those are the drugs you take.
Delete