PETA BEAR

PETA BEAR
THE CREW MASCOT

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Hunter And Candace...


 


6 comments:

  1. "Hunter Biden" in the first video says, "are we still going to fVck".

    You really like pornographic content involving Hunter Biden, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It said that, DerFuher? I didn't pay attention to that. You noticed it. Apparently you're the one fixated on seeing Hunter engaged in sex, DerFuher. I have ZERO desire to see Hunter engaged in sex acts. You want to see his Frankie? That's your private business Dervish.

      Delete
    2. Sure. You didn't pay attention to the video you posted. That's believable. Not.

      "Hunter Biden" says "are we going to fVck" twice. Only the second time does the United Spot moron beep it out. The first time he doesn't. Probably because he's a moron.

      Do you post videos you don't pay attention to often?

      Delete
    3. You're fixated on looking at men's private parts, DerFuher

      Delete
  2. I didn't watch either of the 2 other videos you posted. Did you also post those without paying attention to the content? If you didn't watch them, why should anyone else? By which I mean me. Because I'm the only person who reads your idiotic blog.

    ReplyDelete