Talking to yourself, DerFuher? Your delusions about being a 'fart robot" are definitive proof of your insanity. You seriously need help. But I doubt you'll get it. I bet you go around stating "fart sequence initiated" (in a robotic voice) before letting one rip all the time, don't you?
By the way, your farting habit shows you are mentally ill. Your candid admission of what you say before you stink up the place shows you're mentally ill.
You drank it, Mystere. You keep drinking it.
ReplyDeleteYour Artificial Imbecile robot drank the KooKoo juice, DerFuher?
ReplyDeleteTalking to yourself, DerFuher? Your delusions about being a 'fart robot" are definitive proof of your insanity. You seriously need help. But I doubt you'll get it. I bet you go around stating "fart sequence initiated" (in a robotic voice) before letting one rip all the time, don't you?
ReplyDeleteYou're the one calling it a fart robot, DerFuher. I said artificial imbecile robot.
DeleteBy the way, your farting habit shows you are mentally ill. Your candid admission of what you say before you stink up the place shows you're mentally ill.
DeleteClearly you are completely insane. Given that I never did that. You keep getting confused and saying things you said were actually said by me.
ReplyDeleteYou keep drinking the KooKoo juice DerFuher Adolf Ze Nincompoop Hitler-Sanders.
Delete